Sunday, April 22, 2007

so today was the farewell
everything turned out to be fine ....after work of all the days I am glad evrything went good :)
Got to see people in totally different yet awesome ways
beginning with aina
choori you were luking so pretty with the new hairstyle and the copper colour was looking nice on you thanks God no black this time ....

komal ahh...you were looking so cute seriously white suits you

and timsal dude you were just awesome and I thought why dont i hav a crush on this banda ....itna acha lag raha hai :P :P :P :P

cuming to the items
I loved the A-2 ki khaani
and I also liked the parody of beaconities though they all were whinning abt it and called me a traitor tat aina ki bezti nahi ki ulta usse gift dey dia....but ppl behan ke hone ka kuch tou fayada ho ...how cud I hav allowed them to beztify my aina

And I worked A LOT they gave all the back stage work to me and I cudnt sit for a wile and enjoy the performances but still it was fun :D
and affan ki acting in JH idol tat was HILARIOUS!!!!
My comparing was quite good
Aina said I looked hot:p
jugi said I looked hot :P
ilu said the same
and timsal has not replied yet
kher....
I am so happy tat i gave the titles to my besties....they are gona remember that their journey ended with jh with me standing at the end to say good bye to all of you :)
and as I was anticipating tat i wud get sad and cry
I am not sad
I am happy for all of you
you r stepping forward in your lives and I would love to see all of you in prestigious universities and having success
my prayers and my unflinching support will always be with you
ending with these lyrics We dedicated to A-2 :)





"Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)"

Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.
It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

1 comment:

insanely-perfect said...

:)
thank u lizzie....u looked hot:P
i was sad....by the end of the farewell.....but filhaal im not...cz i had the time of my life!
love u!!!!!!!!!
muah!
and as ive wriiten in my post...thank u for making tonight memorable!:)