Friday, June 8, 2007

I wish life was just one cup of coffee
dark
bitter
scorching
I could just drink it in one big sip and end it immediately!

last day while talking to aina she told me this quote
......I dont blame you for anything and I forgive you for everything.......
and I could feel these words are for me I dont have to blame you for anything.
You were right too and I was hurt too.... it wasnt your fault ...nobodys fault.
I understand your position ,you might had your reasons and I had mine....
.
.
.
though the wreckage and the loss is beyond any redemption
but still its ok...with time you learn to live with the scars and wounds of soul...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well
I really dont know who this post is for....but that quote really doesnt make me all that happy.....especially wen i know AINA said it.....

and thats cuz i know WHO she said it to......Kher....bacha im amazed at how u handle urself....BRAVO:D

igtykee said...

ah i love coffe...i wish tat was life :P:P then i would end it like tat *flicking*
...but as Allah would have it...its NOT coffee...and we CANNOT drink it....
so what can one do...haina??
maybe life is like coffeee...it has to end some day but how much we have to drink, tat we dont kno :P
ok enuf ofmy chawali...i make ur words look stupid :P...wich they werent so wat the heck!!

Anonymous said...

"I wish life was just one cup of coffee
dark
bitter
scorching
I could just drink it in one big sip and end it immediately."


Life is very precious. We just don't realize it. :)

Ps. Comment as much as you want, i'll just eb glad you guys like the crap i write.
Btw, HOW can you like it?

igtykee said...

Tim yara i dint say those words...a singer said them and i dint say them to liz either!!!
so be all happy :P
and btw the actual words are : i don't blame you for anything but i forgive you for everything" these words for her mother...
so there u go...i wonder what were you thinking :P