Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Ugh
Time is flying
august is here
8 days to go
and 22 days to go

here are some qoutes and lyrics stuff from http://www.opendiary.com/entrylist.asp?authorcode=D394109

We are all just waiting for someone to save us.. someone to say they care enough to hold us up when we're falling down. Someone to wipe the tears from our eyes. Someone to notice us when we start to blend in.

You're one of the only things that keeps me strong throughout the day, that keeps me strong when the happiness starts to fade away..

No matter how hard we try to ignore it or try to deny it eventually the lies fall away, whether we like it or not. But here's the truth about the truth-- it hurts. So, we lie.
-Grey's Anatomy

I've learned that goodbyes will always hurt, pictures never replace having been there memories. Good or bad will bring tears and words can never replace feelings. But it's times like these when you have to tell yourself everything's alright.

Don't tell me how life is
Cause I really don't want to know
Don't tell me how this game ends
Cause we'll just see how it goes
3 Doors Down

5 comments:

igtykee said...

hmmm...interesting...
i like all the quotes...can relate to all of em..
:)
and not related to post, but love u :)
hugs

WritingsForLife said...

"We are all just waiting for someone to save us.. someone to say they care enough to hold us up when we're falling down. Someone to wipe the tears from our eyes."--so much that it is true, i still try to deny this for myself. I am not going to wait for someone to make me feel better. I am not going to stoop myself low enough to be dependant on people who may or may not care about me.


So u are you Greys Anatomy fan, huh ?:)

lizzie said...

I loved it cuz I hav found someone to care for me this much
:):) my bestie:)

n no i havent read it but tat girl the writer of LOST Qoutes
mite be a fan :)

PR said...

I LOVE 3 Doors Down

=D

WritingsForLife said...

you have to tell me how you did the cool rainbow colors with the font :)