Sunday, September 7, 2008

FROM LOST QUOTES--

Don't want to have to try, I will just sit around and cry. Maybe, if I get lucky, I will just fucking die.

Imagine a world without goodbyes.

These cuts are leaving creases.

Trace the scars, to fit the pieces,

to tell your story, you don't need to say a word.

-Dashboard Confessional


Basically, what we have here is a dreamer. Someone completely out of touch with reality. When she jumped, she probably thought she could fly. People don't die of suicide, they die of sadness.

-The Virgin Suicides

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was soo awesome....
as in the quotes and the feelings they maage to yield...
I know ur not okay....but understand that u will be one day...
the last part really got me thinking! loved it!

Anonymous said...

i really wish there were no goodbyes