Tuesday, March 13, 2007

this is my tragedy........

You cannot say you dont love me,
No, you just can't.

You cannot raise your hand and strike me,
Even if you must, you just cant.

You cannot say that you dont need me,
Dont deny it, because you cant.

You cannot supress whats inside me,
You may try, but you cant.

You cannot kill my emotions,
Logic won't work here, it cant.

You cannot keep it a secret,
I'll not let it be one, I cant.

You cannot hide forever,
Behind your liqour, you just cant.

You cannot face the angels,
They shun you, so you cant.

You cannot stop me from praying,
I pray for you, so you cant.

You cannot be all pretentious,
And expect me not to be, you cant.

You cannot be all-knowing,
No man can know all; you cant!

You cannot really be who you are,
I have faith in you still, you cant.

You cannot expect me to love you still,
Trust me, you cant.

You cannot begin to imagine,
My life with you, you cant.

You cannot even dream of,
Making me feel happy, you just cant.

You cannot hug or kiss,
To subdue the pain, you cant.

You cannot even say soft words,
To distract me from it, you cant.

You cannot be what you should be,
Its what I hope for, but you cant.

You cannot even appreciate,
The respect that you command, you cant.

You cannot even remember,
My first walk or word, you cant.

You cannot ignore my pleading,
Listen! You cant.

You cannot overlook my care for you,
Then again, you just cant.

You cannot take me for granted, though,
I wont allow it, so you cant.

You cannot bear what is within me,
Take a hint, dad, you just cant.


credits:pavel www.pkblogs.com/sabbakwaashai

2 comments:

igtykee said...

hmmm....
tats very well written...
and i like the url..sab bakwas hai....
and this is life...
so many things tat we intend to do but we cant...so many things the other person xpects from u but u cant...

Anonymous said...

I love this poem....
thnx for letting me read it before...posting it...
and yes nice name...and nice URL....
and yes... thats life...:P