Wednesday, June 20, 2007

TAG TIME =)

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.?
one on my arm....from the cage of my pigeons.


2. What does your phone look like?
Black


3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?
Right now its my A levels colorful datesheet aina made :)


4. What is your current desktop picture?
few fallen orange leaves

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?
nope


6. What do you want more than anything right now?
Hug aina really tight!


7. What time were you born?
1 45pm


8. Are your parents still together?
ya


9. Last person who made you cry?
Myself


10. What is you favourite perfume/cologne?
I dont have one favourite


11. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like in the opposite sex?
votever who cares...


12. What are you listening to?
linkin park-Bleed it out

13. Do you get scared of the dark?
Ya

14. Do you like pain killers?
No

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Votever not my question

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
icecream cake


17. Who was the last person you made mad?
My mother

18. Is anyone in love with you?
No not it tat sense (Thanks God no1 is :p)


I tag everyone reading it!

1 comment:

igtykee said...

:)
and i will cmplete it...not in the mood rite nw