Saturday, December 15, 2007

I am going to make a world without you


I will make a world painting it green

there will be peace around me

and redemption will be done for everything you did

I am gonna make a world without you..



my home will be near the green

and it will be my sanctuary

my emotions will be the one which will matter

and shadows of invisiblity will fade

I will make a world of respect without you



my pain will raise the curtain from your lies

and all the hypocrisy will meet its end

my world will be pure and only pure

and your lies amalgamating my truth wont be there

always faltering my belief



and sure I am going to make a world without you...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah!
I can almost feel the pain in ur words....and my heart goes out to ya kiddo....
I know we havent "shared" much in this reference....par its getting pretty tuff here....I can almost see the breaking point....dont know if thats anything worth mentioning though.....
but as for u, yaar i dont know wat to say....
i mean its like....there is nothing in ur hands that u can actually do to stop or prevent any of this from happening....
and being told to hold on is something that is agrevating....i know soo!...for HOW long....kitna aur....!!!
but i guess we dont know GODS ways....HE'L giv u ur reward for this all....dat i AM sure of...we just have to wait and see....but yaar one positive thing i will say....is LEARN....learn from all this...it makes life a bit fruitfull...

*hugs* for u
and miss u :)

igtykee said...

wah poem tou bari alla likhi hai!!!

and yes u will do so..
sabar ki hadd hoti hai..

hugs!
im gona totally support u in everything u ever do :)

u the best!!!!!!!! :D

WritingsForLife said...

awesome poem :)

Amrita said...

Beautifully written.

Anonymous said...

hmmm..
you wrote it all?

KP said...

well written...:)

Pixie said...

I like your template now
And I gave up on love long ago, hope your transition is smoother.