Friday, November 20, 2009

Award :)

It would be infact my first award :) thankyou so much Sunakshi
Thank whoever gave this to you
2. Copy award
3. Post it in your blog
4. Tell us 7 things that your readers don’t know
5. Link 7 new bloggers
6. Notify winners of the award with a comment on their blog
7. Most of all - Keep being awesome!

Seven things about me:
1.I love black and blue colour
2.I hate lizards
3.I am pathetic at singing and dancing
4.I am a perfectionist so i don't even try things which I might think i am not good at
5.I treat myself with chocolates when I am down :$
6.I love getting foot massages
7.I hate summers

I pass this award to
Raaji

Kadri Luik
Marina
The Ragpicker
siras
KAY
Ubaid Ullah Ahmed

7 comments:

siras said...

Aww, thanks for the award. I shall do it soon. :)

S. said...

ur wlcm :)

WritingsForLife said...

Thank you very much.I appreciate it :-)

igtykee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kadri Luik said...

Thank you very much! =)

I've been terribly busy for months now and I totally missed your comment when it was new.

Have a wonderful day! =)

Ubaid said...

thanks for the award i still have to place it on my blog :)

you good naah??

igtykee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.